Vanilla List Maling List Archive

Continious problems.

Hi.

Another testrun spoiled (they switched to an old INLserver before tha game
started).
Slots simply disapear without reason, players see it as a fast ghostbust
but it ain't it.
You might want to look into it before this season gets started.
And another thing, pl2 should be released soon I think. Holub got this
silly idea of demanding the robot for inlgames.

I also got a very strange errormessage ...
daemonII/ss:  Signaling an invalide process!flushSockBuf: gwrite failed,
clientmarked dead: Broken pipe

My guess is that this means you are trying to wake up an process thats not
running (gone?)

It's running at eskel.dtek.chalmers.se if you want to do some testruns.

/Mikael