Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2566] Problems with latest cvs build

On Sat, Jul 24, 1999 at 08:58:41AM -0700, Tom Holub wrote:
> Before the GB game on Thursday I did an update of my code from the
> Vanilla cvs tree, and tried to compile it on Solaris 2.6 with
> egcs-2.91.66.  I ran into a few problems.
>
> With LTD_STATS enabled, xsg fails to compile, with the following errors:

This is correct, I have not updated xsg to work with LTD_STATS enabled yet.

> With LTD_STATS *not* enabled (the default), pledit fails:
>
> make[1]: Entering directory `/export/home/tom/bin/Vanilla/pledit'
> gcc -g  -I../ntserv       -c main.c -o main.o
> main.c:53: macro `va_start' used with just one arg

This may be a bug specific to your platform.  I'll check it out.  Regardless,
you can ignore this error, since pledit isn't useful in an INL game.

> And below there's a patch for end_tourney.pl which fixes the
> truncated-moved-stats problem.

I'll commit the three patches to end_tourney.pl you sent today.

Dave

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2