Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2756] DUX

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 you wrote:
>On Tue, Dec 21, 1999 at 11:02:38PM -0500, Nathan Doss wrote:
>You may want to coordinate your effort with the COW and Netrek:1999 people.
>
>I'm starting to worry that there may be too much fragmenting in the
>different versions of clients when we should probably be converging on
>just one or two.  Anyone else agree?

What about creating a branch on the COW CVS server for each variation
of the client. In this way we may allow lots of different variations, with
the possibility for easy merge in bug fixes in every distribution.

It works fine for the Mozilla project, so why not for Netrek as well.

Kurt (007)

--
Kurt Siegl / Franzberg 4, A-4483 Hargelsberg, Austria
Email: Kurt.Siegl@freemail.at  Tel (ISDN):   *(7225)7017