Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

RE: [VANILLA-LIST:2634] bug in ship_cap packet generation..

I've applied the patch to Fedora.  The only modification I had made in the
sending of these packets is to make the server send the packet on every
refit instead of only on the first time, due to how often this information
changes.  I don't have the Paradise client but I do have Ted Turner.  If
you'd like to test with Paradise to make sure the change works, please do so
and let me know.

Thanks!

--
Mike