Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Odd behavior with obs pach

I think I just mistyped the subject.  I hate elm.

Anyway, I just noticed something weird while playing on continuum.

First I encountered a situation where my ship was not showing up.  My client
seemed to be convinced I was an obsrever and as such didn't show my ship on
the galactic.

I quit out, tried to go back in and it did the same thing.

 Puzzled, tried a different server that seemed ok.

 Went back to continuum, this time it seemed to work.  Played for about 20
minutes, and noticed that my information was not showing up in the
playerlist.  Although it was showing up on the galactic, which was nice.

 I suspect this has to do with the tweak made to the observers.  I'm just
wondering if anybody else is seeing this, or if it's something client side.

Steve