Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2603] base etempbug...

> Quoting Carlos Y. Villalpando <unbelver@brain.jpl.nasa.gov>:
>
> > Not found it. Both just kill the ntserv without checking the flags.
>
> Speaking of FREE/Ghostbust/Eject  They do NO flag checking.  I can see
> etmp/orbit/fuel bugs cropping up in normal ships too

 We should change this.

 This also relates to a bug/misfeature where if you FREE a slot in an INL
game the armies do not return to the home planet.

 Although this does happen in Ghostbust, so I would think that particular
situation does do some checking.

 It sounds like this might be the problem with the base etemp?