[VANILLA-L:1096] New client key

Hey all.

Just to report that there is a new client key (COW 3pll1 Win32)
available.

That in itself isn't real news.  The real problem comes in the fact
that the client key maintainer hasn't settled out yet. (almost,
almost)

I'm now maintaining the client keys on my metaserver
(metaserver2.us.netrek.org) I've just mailed Sven 2 minutes ago to ask
him to add the name clientkeys.netrek.org to point to my metaserver.

Mail new client keys to clientkeys@clientkeys.netrek.org

client keys are served on clientkeys.netrek.org port 3530

Well, you can't quite do that now, but until Sven adds the entry,
substitute clientkeys.netrek.org with metaserver2.us.netrek.org.

clientkeys.netrek.org should be a permanent name for the client keys,
no matter who serves them. (me for the foreseeable future)

--Carlos V.
+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++