[VANILLA-L:787] socket.c

Ok, James was the only one to speak up about this, so I will send them
out his way.  I'm using Netscrape to send the files as an attachment -
I hope this works.  (James requested a patch that sets socket.c to 0
first?  I tried running this through diff -c, and it creates a patch
with the entire file prefixed by "-".  That seems like a waste of
bandwidth, so I'm going to just send the files out.)

A replacement socket.c in gzip form, (and not a diff) should be
attached to this message.

 | Kevin O'Connor                     "BTW, IMHO we need a FAQ for
|
 | koconnor@acsu.buffalo.edu           'IMHO', 'FAQ', 'BTW', etc. !"

socket.c.send.gz