[VANILLA-L:785] Re: [VANILLA-L:780] New Files

> This may seem like a ridiculous question, but do the new files for
> sockets.c on the client also apply to the server as well?

I dont really understand the question, but I will try to answer it
anyway.  :-)

I'm assuming the "new files" you refer to is a reference to the cambot
message I sent out a few days ago.  I'm not sure if I was clear with
respect to this - the socket.c file I made many changes to was in
the server distribution.  The socket.c file on the client side, is not
the same as the socket.c on the server.  (One generates the packets,
the other decodes them.)

To get clients to work with cambot recordings requires some changes
to socket.c on the client side, but they are minor.

Hope this helps..
-Kevin