[VANILLA-L:849] Re: [VANILLA-L:848] INL Robot todo-list additions

On Wed, Apr 22, 1998 at 01:28:31PM -0400, koconnor@acsu.buffalo.edu wrote:
> If anyone is interested in coding any of the above, please let me know
> first.  (We dont want two people coding the same things..)

I am waiting for James to give me a pre-release snapshot of 2.8 so that
I can submit a patch.  I'll probably try to work on the robot some more,
particularly testing and adding the last remaining LTD stats.

Dave.
+
++ Vanilla-l Mailing List ++

Follow-Ups: References: