[VANILLA-L:841] Re: inl*.c

> Dave Ahn wrote:
> > When you're done applying all the recent patches to 2.7pl7, I'd like
> > a pre-release copy of the source tree unless you're releasing pl8.
>
> I'm planning to release 2.8pl0, as the recent changes are somewhat more
> than minimal ... they affect the daemon a bit and I would not like to
> consider it a "production" server, especially after I found one of my
> own coding problems in the metaserver solicitation code.
>
> Is Kevin on this list?  I haven't had an answer from him to 837.

Well, I'd certainly hope so.  :-)
I have this server list automaticly filtered into its own folder.  As
a result I often dont read new mail for a day or so.

Included after this message should be 3 gzip'd attached files.  They
are inl.c inlcmds.c inlcomm.c

I'm sure you know this, but I feel I ought to restate that the patch
I sent out affected several files.  In particular I fixed some bugs in
the new genspkt/socket.c files.  I'm only including the inl*.c files
here.

 | Kevin O'Connor                     "BTW, IMHO we need a FAQ for      |
 | koconnor@acsu.buffalo.edu           'IMHO', 'FAQ', 'BTW', etc. !"    |

Unrecognized Data: application/x-gzip

Unrecognized Data: application/x-gzip

Unrecognized Data: application/x-gzip