[VANILLA-L:839] Re: [VANILLA-L:837] inl*.c

James,

When you're done applying all the recent patches to 2.7pl7, I'd like
a pre-release copy of the source tree unless you're releasing pl8.
Tom's poking at me to submit my previous INL work, so I should probably
give you a patch for the latest source.

Dave.
--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.bgsm.edu>          |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2
+