[VANILLA-L:628] Re: Latest server and INL robot

> Anyone running the lastest server and INL robot?
> I am looking for a short review of the whole thing :)

Latest is 2.7pl7.

If you want to marketise the tail of CHANGES for your web page, go ahead.
I'm still waiting on Dave Ahn to give me the pwstats modifications, but he's
probably busy with the INL season.

> Besides this list has been dead.

Apparently it's summer where most of the list members are, and they are taking
time off ... as for me it's cold here right now.  ;-)

For collective interest, I was able to compile 2.7pl7 out of the box on a
newly installed Slackware Linux system ... the only thing I had to change was
the link of pledit, so that it used -lncurses instead of -lcurses.  The server
ran up fine, and was loaded to 6 clients without shifting the idle time of
the operating system from 99.  This was an 80486, 100MHz, 32Mb.

Now I want the Linux full colour client but bigbang was down when I looked.

--
James Cameron                                    (cameron@stl.dec.com)
Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 000 446 800