[VANILLA-L:739] Re: [VANILLA-L:736] RE: Eject/Eject patchs

Bob Tanner wrote:
> After appling the attached patches I see this right off the bat.
> creating tools/no_geno_timer
> sed: can't read ./tools/no_geno_timer.in: No such file or directory
> creating tools/geno_timer
> sed: can't read ./tools/geno_timer.in: No such file or directory
> creating docs/sample_geno_timer_crontab
> sed: can't read ./docs/sample_geno_timer_crontab.in: No such file or
> directory

Yes, I got that too.  I was hoping you would, because on the face of it
I don't understand why those messages appeared.  Can you explain them?

--
James Cameron                                    (cameron@stl.dec.com)
Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 000 446 800