[VANILLA-L:716] Re: [VANILLA-L:715] EJECT vote bug

G'day Bob,

Ah, no, I didn't know about that problem, and I've not seen a fix for
it.  All fixes come via the distribution list.  Sounds like a good thing
to do; force a quit rather than just a nuke.

Have a look at how xsg does it; observe the difference between the
different types of death.

Then post the patch to the list once you've tested it.

By the way, I'm still waiting for your rework of the previous patch
you sent.  Subject ref VANILLA-L:690 or following.

--
James Cameron                                    (cameron@stl.dec.com)
Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 000 446 800