Vanilla Development Mailing List Archive

res-rsa in cvs?

Strangeness here ... I thought res-rsa was not in CVS, and so I
blew away my res-rsa directory in order to unpack the European RSA
code.  Within it I found a CVS directory, and so I removed that and
contents.

Now, when I do a cvs update ...

cvs update: in directory res-rsa:
cvs update: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory
cvs server: Updating res-rsa
cvs update: move away res-rsa/rsa-server.c; it is in the way
C res-rsa/rsa-server.c

Can anyone explain this?
Is res-rsa in the CVS tree?  (If so, I'd be exporting from the USA, and
it would be pointless to protect the FTP site copy because CVS has it.)

--
James Cameron   mailto:quozl@us.netrek.org   http://quozl.us.netrek.org/