Clue Pickup Archive

[CLUE-PICKUP] Sorry !

Hi all,

My apologies for the fuckup yesterday, but 15 minutes before the game was
supposed to start, a security guard came in, demanding to see our studend
passes.
And since none of us are students at the uni we're at now, none of us had such
a card, so we got kicked out of the lab.
And it looks oike we can only play during the days, no more evenings and nights of trek for us while we're here :(

Again, sorry @!!

Bye
Pieter
--
There was a roar like the scream of a camel who has just seen two bricks.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Soul Music)

"Yes," said the skull. "Quit while you're a head, that's what I say."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Soul Music)