Clue Pickup Mailing List Archive

Re: [CLUE-PICKUP:119] Network outtage??

Quoting Sven Neuhaus (neuhaus@scruznet.com):
> Kevin M Bernatz wrote:
> > Looks like Karthik tripped over the power cord or something.  I'm getting
> > no response to newbie or twink.
>
> Now that both the draft mailing list and clue-pickup (when did that happen
> btw?)
> are moderated, I think we need a unmoderated list for quick announcements to
> move to another server for example.

If the poster's email is subscribed to the list it will automatically be
approved. If not, then the post is sent to me for approval.

Unmoderated lists == SPAMMER target

Just make sure your address is subscribed to the list and it will go out
automatically.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500