Clue Pickup Mailing List Archive

Re: [CLUE-PICKUP:108] GB vs. the World tonight

Hey Tom,

hmm interesting answer!

I was gonna say you should team up with Shatner on his next
TekWar book then I saw someone named Gallo wrote that hehe.

Is this the return of the Base Master Erik Lauer?

Zach

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Tom Holub wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 02:51:30PM -0400, Zachary Uram wrote:
> > Who is this famous/infamous (?hehe) Fuzzy Bunny? He must be
> > really good if his return is "triumphant"! :) Can east coast ppl
> > play also?

> It was a long time before anyone ventured near the rim of the smoking crater.
> But the suns rose to the middle of the sky, and the people knew that no
> spirit walked the lands in daylight.  Soon enough a brave young one crept
> to the edge and peered in, and not to be outdone, the rest followed.
[SNIP]

uram@cmu.edu
"Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have faith." - John 20:29