Clue Pickup Mailing List Archive

(so U want to be) Clue Game!

REMINDER!  CLUE GAME TONIGHT!
twink.crackaddict.com -p 4566 / 4577 (4000/5000)
Tuesday, June 6th at 9:00 PM EDT / 6:00 PM PDT / RFE* CET

All clue and non-clue are welcome and encouraged!
Teams will attempted to be balanced, so please do not sit on
the 4566/4577 wait queues, join the obs. ports instead if you
aren't in before the game fills up.

We will also be attempting to use a continuous scoring system where
having armies in enemy space counts towards victory.  Its the system
that you have seen on twink and netrek.crackaddict and was designed
by Dave Ahn.  In addition, we hope to have it modified by game time
to include a weighing factor so that the weight of each army goes
linearly from 0.75 at the start of the game to 1.50 at the end, thereby
rewarding good play in the later part of the game.  We also hope to have
the OT condition be where your normalized planet score is within 0.5
planets of each other *AND* neither team is up by more than 1.5 planets
(ie. normal INL OT condition).  If both these conditions are met, the
game will go to sudden death OT, as you are used to.

-Kevin/Akira