Vanilla Clients Mailing List Archive

COW 3.00 pl2 released

Hi,

Since no one complained, about any non working stuff, I released the new
COW client, so we may start making RPMS and post on slashdot.

The CVS tree has been labeled with COW_3_00pl2

Final changelog is:

3.00 pl2 Jan. 7, 2000
- New default portSwap for UDP_PORTSWAP feature [siegl]
- System wide .xtrekrc file set to "/etc/netrekrc" [siegl]
- Cambot recording replay [koconnor]
- various Win32 fixes [siegl]
- V,B core dump with rabit ears fix [siegl]
- remove DEFINES (BRMH NEW_DASHBOARD_2 RABBIT_EARS) [siegl]
- MAX_MACRO increased to 255 [siegl]
- -B options for automatic bug sumition [siegl]
- new sample netrekrc file [siegl]
- WindowMaker docking support [siegl]
- Win32 Sound support [siegl]

So binary keyholder please go on and build your release:

Sources as well as SGI and WIN32 binaries are found under

	http://cow.netrek.org/3.00/

Since bigbang is dead, please upload to ftp.netrek.org.

Have fun,

Kurt (007)

--
Kurt Siegl / Franzberg 4, A-4483 Hargelsberg, Austria
Email: Kurt.Siegl@freemail.at  Tel (ISDN):   *(7225)7017