Vanilla Clients Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-CLIENTS:172] Desde argentina para el seņor Ted Turner.

On Fri, Oct 29, 1999 at 10:43:26AM -0700, Carlos Y. Villalpando wrote:

> Ok.  That was a "give me money" sob story and had nothing to do with
> netrek, if you were curious.  Dave, I guess you were right about the
> last one.

Hmm, I guess I shouldn't respond.  Or maybe I should and commit a couple
of billion dollars on behalf of TedTurner, should the client ever
generate any money...

:)

Dave

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2