Vanilla Clients Maling Clients Archive

Re: [VANILLA-CLIENTS:79] RSA

On Fri, May 28, 1999 at 07:03:12PM +0100, Fredrik Söderberg wrote:

> I have recompiled an old netrek paradise client, by Ogre, for AmigaOS.
> Though not with RSA... After checking some on www.netrek.org it seems
> almost impossible to get a hold on RSA keys if you ain't USA citizen.

Not true.  Download the Euro-RSA package from one of the Euro FTP
sites.  Contained in the package is a program called mkkey.c, which
you need to compile and execute to create the rsa_box*.c files needed.
I also believe that the mkkey.c program is distributed with the COW
source.

Dave
--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2