Vanilla Clients Maling Clients Archive

Re: [VANILLA-CLIENTS:54] Segfaults on Linux.

Okay, obviously I am insane.

I clearly remember reading *somewhere* (nice and clear, eh?) that
people were having problems getting connected to servers if they
used the UDP code to connect to the metaserver.

It may have been a server-side bug. I don't remember anymore and I
cannot find a reference to it anywhere now.

Anyway, I've received a strace and an rc file, so I'll try and
duplicate the problem on Monday.

While trying to find my phantom bug report, I *did* run across the one
about autologin not working (<KXyS2.229$tE2.35642@ptah.visi.com> and
<n0OS2.46$5N3.12840@ptah.visi.com>).  That one been fixed yet, or
should it be on the web page?

Oh, well, off to bounce around in my rubber room.

Michael