Vanilla Clients Maling Clients Archive

Re: COW 3.0 i386/linux

In the vanilla-clients mailing lists, a few people wrote:

James> COW.3.00pl0.linux.gz freezes on startup on Red Hat James> V5.2,

Alec> libc vs glibc problem?

I dunno, and cannot even begin to experiment until next week
as I am out of town for a wedding.  "It works for me"

James> COW.3.00pl0.linux-glibc.gz is expired,

Alec> I expect Michael made the same boo-boo as me when Alec> recompiling
these.

Nope, check the upload dates. Those *are* the old ones.
I did not indicate it in the name, but the recent upload
is glibc only.

(I didn't even have the same hardware as last time, let
alone the same cflags file ...)

Michael