Vanilla Clients Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-CLIENTS:127] COW (Win32) NetrekRC - Moving the Dash Board

On Mon, Aug 23, 1999 at 06:37:45PM -0700, Ryan Randolph wrote:
> This mailing list was to inform on client development right?  You guys talk
> to much and I don't care for all these emails :P  If your going to ask a
> question specified to one person, why don't you just email them? :)

You have a point.  Sorry.

In defence: I thought this list was for client developers, not just for
informing people of client development.  The list is set to add a
reply-to the list, though there are lots of bad reasons why such a
practice should not happen.

http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html is interesting.

However, you may wish to add a filter to your mailing software that will
file these messages appropriately if it is bothering you.  Might also be
a good idea to edit down your reply before sending it back to the list.

;-)

--
James Cameron                                      (quozl@us.netrek.org)