Vanilla Clients Maling Clients Archive

I was an idiot

Due to a doofus configuration error on my part, I haven't received any
mail for the last 2 days from the outside world.

But looking through the archives, I noticed this:

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999 09:38:37 -0700 (PDT) idsfa@excite.com wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Apr 1999 01:21:24 -0700 (PDT), Kien Pham wrote:
>> All your glibc2 binaries for Linux segfault.
>> I;m on a Debian 2.1 Slink system.

>Since that's the system they were compiled on, I'm betting
>that this is the udp/metaserver known bug.

Known bug?  This is the first I've heard of it.  Could you elaborate,
please?

--Carlos V.

Hopefully this gets out and real-time didn't un-subscribe me.