TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:3569] Matrox Mystique G200 AGP and X

Chris-

If you're using Xfree 3.3.2 you will need to go to SUSE's web site and get the
xserver they wrote for it. I belive they have one, I have the Millenium G200 andthat's where I got the server. If you're running 3.3.3 then the SVGA server should work and I probably can't help.

Good luck,

Hans

--
Hans D Umhoefer (spudling@acm.cs.umn.edu)