TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:3453] Trash this if you don't appreciate anti-MSsentiment (was Bad news for MS)

Didn't think it was much of a bash, quite honestly. I don't complain
to further a cause (in fact, I don't really remember complaining much
in this particular post (I only contributed four words)), but for a
release and for the fun of it. I just presented some negative press
for MS because it made me happy. Now from ZDNet, where piling on is a
way of life, more bad press for MS:

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/comment/0,5859,2188184,00.html
http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/story/story_2975.html
http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/story/story_3000.html

Please notice, there is not a lot of trashy anti-MS lanuguage in this
post, but the provided links may contain some. Please do not use the
links if such language may offend you. A very happy day to you all,

Troy

>>> Ben Kochie <ben@nerp.net> 01/17 1:36 AM >>>
complaining about, or bashing any one industry player is a waste of
effort.. a simple "it works, but we do it better, and with advantages
that
go beond simple cash" is all that is necessary