TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:3453] Bad news for MS

all i have to say is "thank you"  this is exactly where effort needs to be
done.  complaining about, or bashing any one industry player is a waste of
effort.. a simple "it works, but we do it better, and with advantages that
go beond simple cash" is all that is necessary

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)