TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:3372] UI (was: Windows NT pricing) (fwd)

> > >     I know this is true, I don't know why you do this though.
>         [Schlough, Mark]
>         I don't know why you hold an opinion that is not well-reasoned.  Why
> not have a well-reasoned one?
>         Isn't reasoning very very important?

Chris is trying to say that he has a strong opinion, plus he has
reasoning behind it.  I think you may be confused and be thinking that
he's using a double-negative or something....
--
|               Mike Hicks | Linux User Since: 1.2.13
: http://umn.edu/~hick0088 | mailto:hick0088@tc.umn.edu
`              icq:6883760 | Current Kernel: 2.2.0-pre6