TCLUG Archive

Oracle project

Guys and Gals,

  For those of you who don't know, Oracle now runs on Linux.  As a project of
mine I have started writing some utilities for creating OFA( optimal flexible
architecture) compliant environments.  I was wondering if anyone on the list
would be interesting in helping me test out some of my stuff.  I currently run
it on Linux and Solaris environments, and am looking for others to test on.  If
your not familiar with Oracle or the OFA, check out the oracle technet site
( http://technet.oracle.com ).  I should have the scripts ready hacking some
time early next week.
--
Joseph A. Heil, Jr.                  DBA - Oracle, DB2, Posgresql, Msql
heilja@dbsource.com                  http://www.dbsource.com