TCLUG Archive

Windows NT pricing

Hey everybody,

Got a quick question here.

Some of you are familiar with the network I have here at Sibley. Right
now I've got about 30 workstations and a Linux server providing all of the
usual Linux server goodies. Somebody asked me today how much it would have
cost to run the network if I had used Windows products. I don't know the
NT stuff very well, so I didn't have a good guess. Does anybody know
approx. how much it would cost to outfit 30 machines with Win9x and a
server with Win NT including email, ftp, web server,... etc.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your