TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:2892] Two Ethernet card Configuration?

On Tue, 22 Dec 1998, Gordon Pedersen wrote:

> > Yes, there are both the same. TRENDnet TE-16PCT using the ne driver.
> >
> > >I think Gordon just had a problem like this. What kind of cards are they?
> > >Are they identical make and model or different?

I have done this with two ne2000 compatibles.  I compiled the driver as a
module and put the io addresses and the irqs in my lilo.conf on the
append line.  I believe it's something like this:
ether=0x300,0,0x340,15
0 for any value means scan for it.  I seem to remember finding this in
the Net2 HOWTO.

---
Jon Schewe
http://tcfreenet.org/~schewe