TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:2812] Enlightenment

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Barnholtz, Brian wrote:

> Has anyone every installed the Enlightenment Windows Manager for
> X-Windows?  I would like to use a different Windows Manager than the
> standard one which comes with Caldera.  Anyone have any favorites?

I've never sued Enlightenment, because I hear it is very big and slow, and
difficult to configure. But it looks nice.

So, I use Window Maker, which is small and fast, and easy to configure.
Plus, it looks nice. :)

If you like, you can see a screen shot of my desktop at
<http://www.pconline.com/~reid/images/ss.gif>. The Window Maker Web site
is <www.windowmker.org>.

Christopher Reid Palmer : reid@pconline.com : www.pconline.com/~reid/

"Luminous beings are we. Not this...crude matter."  -- Yoda