TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:2546] Configuring for 2 Network Adapters

Sorry to take so long to get back, I got into a housecleaning phase for
the bulk of the weekend.

Motherboard is almost certainly PnP--it's 2 years old, has a Pentium II
onboard.

Yep, I did visit that webpage and it helped but did not definitively
clear up what seems to be a crucial question:  can the two cards share
an interrupt, say irq 11?  And if it works in Linux, will it also work
in NT?  (Which naturally that webpage won't address...)

gp