TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:2624] 2.1.131

Gabe Turner wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Is neone successfully running the 2.1.131 kernel?  I got it compile great, but

Yes. I'm running 2.1.131. I don't know what to tell you about getting it
working. I noticed that it compiles with SMP enabled by default. That
may cause a problem. I get kernel messages sometimes saying that it can't
find the second processor. I do have a dual board though so maybe it
isn't a very serious error for me. I don't know much about SMP but it
struck me as odd that it would compile it in by default.

Well, there's my input. Hope it helps.

Hans

--
Hans D Umhoefer (spudling@acm.cs.umn.edu)