TCLUG Archive

more questions...

First off, I'd like to thank everyone for their help and suggestions.  I'm
moving to Freedos, but keeping my Dvorak keyboard.  Jury's still out on
Slackware, though.

Second, does anyone know where I can get a hold of some null modem
software?  I need both parallel and serial.  And does anyone know if there
is a useful purpose for token ring cards outside the network they came
from?  I pulled a couple of them out of some 486's I got from a company
that was upgrading.  The exact words of the guy that handed them to me
were, "Play Frissbee."  I'm looking for something a little more
constructive.  Maybe I could sharpen the edges and hunt squirrels...

And I also need some recomendations for a Xwindows email program.  Nothin'
fancy, but I'd like something a little more than pine.

  "Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?"
                                                   -Steven Wright

Thanks,
  -Larry

----L. Crisp-----------------cris0027@tc.umn.edu---