TCLUG Archive

No Meeting this Saturday

There will not be a TCLUG meeting this Saturday.(Dec. 5th) There were some
scheduling conflicts plus there are some other events going on: Network party (
http://netparty.nerp.net ), beautiful December weather, etc. We have a potential
guest speaker for the January meeting, so stay tuned...

There has been a lot of talk about mid-month meetings. I do not have enough time
in my week to attend these, but I am willing to try and help coordinate these
meetings. Let me know if anyone has a place available to meet on a regular basis
with free parking and lotsa room. Since the holidays are coming up let's plan on
starting them in January.

I put the pictures from the last InstallFest on the web page. Check them out and
let me know if you're in a picture so I update the caption.

Clay

** Clayton T. Fandre      cfandre@minn.net       **
Key fingerprint =  80 8C 43 89 C3 DB 80 4F  3F F1 90 28 2B 9B 22