TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:2395] connecting to the U

Hello all:

I don't do anything much more fancy than the setup described in
the PPP howto.  I did tweak the connect script so it checks for
dial tone before dialing (after 'diald' rudely interrupted a couple
of conversations!) but not much more.

The U doesn't do any special authentication, just username+password.

I'll post the scripts to the list.

John