TCLUG Archive

ISP connection

Hi! I am new to the TCLUG mailing list and I am a real newbie to Linux.
So I have a question: I am a student at the U of M and I recently
installed SlackWare 3.3 on an old 486.  I included support for TCP/IP,
SLIP/PPP and all of that, but I am wondering if there is anyone out
there who is also a student at the U who can help me set up a connection
to the U of M's central modem pool.  I am really new to this and I need
help.  Thanks to anyone who can help me.