TCLUG Archive

RE: [TCLUG:2335] imap4 questions

Hi,

> >> Finally, does anyone know of a small, light e-mail client for win95 that
> >> supports IMAP? We have some 486dx-50/66 with 8-16 meg ram. (maybe with
> >> mult-user support)

Seriously, is there *any* software for WinDOS that is "small and light"? I
think not. :P What are these machines going to be used for? If it's just
email, perhaps Linux might be an option in this case. I seriously regard
Linux as an end-user solution, with the right configuration on the part of
the admin (*everything* -- wm, apps, shell, everything). It's do-able.

Christopher Reid Palmer : jaymz@acm.cs.umn.edu : innerFire on IRC (EFNet)

Free Software Special Interest Group : acm.cs.umn.edu/~jaymz/sigfs/