TCLUG Archive

RH 5.2 - DIY!

Hey, Tim, if you want to do the FTP mirror, I'll bring my workstation with
a CD-R in it. It's running 95/NT, but we could put it in the corner... ;-)

I've got a box of about a dozen CD's or so that I picked up pretty cheap.
We could make a CD that people could use to install with (and I'd keep
it), and then I'll make a copy for anyone else for $2 until I either run
out of time or CDs. We could put other stuff on the volume, too, if it
fits. KDE, perhaps others...

			Neal Tovsen