TCLUG Archive

Idea reply bounced back?

Re: [TCLUG:2168] idea
        Date:
              Wed, 11 Nov 1998 23:41:05 -0600
        From:
              Tim Burke <timburke@donnalgroup.com>
          To:
              tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com

Serge M. Egelman wrote:

> hello,
>     A thought just occurred to me:  we need to advertise.  We could make official TCLUG shirts or even do a
> public access infomercial or something.  just some suggestions

We have a group of about 5 or 6 TCLUG members that do a TV show on
channel 21 Triax Cable. Excelsior, Mound ...western Lake Minnetonka
area. We have thought about bringing our cameras & equipment to the
installfest. This tape could be copied and used in various ways to promo
the TCLUG and LINUX. What do you think?

--
Tim Burke			mailto:timburke@donnalgroup.com
Donnal Group Inc.		URL http://www.donnalgroup.com