TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:1985] Linux 2.1.x framebuffer console..

I have gotten the fbcon stuff working under my SMP box.  As far as I can
tell the reason that the boot logo is so small is becuase it displays one
penguin for each processor, I think there is just enough space for 16 of
them across the top.  I didn't get a chance to play w/ the X fbcon server,
but did notice performance problems under the console.  I also noticed
that glquake didn't feel like working under fbcon.

| Uriah Welcome   (urw@urw.org)         |    Pager : (612)909-1635 |
| IP Network Engineer                   |    Fax   : (612)497-9482 |