TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:1872] Is this hard to do?

Sometime around the 21th of November in 1998, a certain Ben Luey said:

: Does this require much knowledge of programming etc. I have pine 4.03 with
: I installed with a binary rpm, would I need to get the source to do this,
: and then recompile? Thanks,

Yes, yes, and yes. You need the source, you need to know at least basic C,
and you'd of course hafta recompile it to make your binary.

And while you're at it, feel free to muck with the rest of the code ;)

--
| Josh Becker                   - aka -                     JellyD |