TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:1826] web page writing tool

Under Win32, there is a freeware program called Arachnophillia that is not too bad,
you can find it at www.winfiles.com.  For the Linux side, I use asWedit.  There are
two versions, the free basic version and the $ professional version.

Eric Hillman wrote:

> [...]

Perry Hoekstra - dutchman@mn.uswest.net
All that is Microsoft does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old AT&T Unix that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by frost.

From the ashes of Spec1170 a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the Unix OS that was broken,
Linux shall be king.