TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:1585] STATE FAIR SUPER COMPUTER SALE

> > general nanosystems.. one of the most geek-friendly places in the
cities..

>Where is this place??

It's on University Ave between Hwy 280 and the East Bank...something like
25th Ave? (I might be WAY off on that...) It is a block or so East of a
car wash...

I like these guys, too they seem to know what they're talking about and
have good prices.

The one time that I've been there, the new shop two doors down (A1 PC
Source, or something like that) was pretty cool too. Anyone have any
opinions on that place?

			Neal Tovsen