TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:1585] STATE FAIR SUPER COMPUTER SALE

I would also watch out for some of the local vendors, many of them are
know for selling hot software and hardware. I won't name any names here,
but be VERY careful on what you buy.. "if it looks to good to be true, it
probably is."

-Nate Carlson
 The Infinite Loop
 natecars@infiniteloop.com