TCLUG Archive

Re: [TCLUG:1556] Tomorrow's meeting

Quoting Clay Fandre (cfandre@cfsmo.honeywell.com):
> OK. We have the room reserved for tomorrow's TCLUG meeting from noon
> 'til 3pm. It will be in the same room as before. (EE/CSci 3-230) There
> is a map on the web page.
>
> Nobody has gotten back to me on a topic for the meeting, so this might
> be one of those ad-hoc meetings again. If anyone has anything they would
> like to share, let me know. I have been getting quite a few calls about
> people interested in the group, so I think we will have a pretty good
> turnout.

  I have been blessed by Oracle with a pre-release of Oracle 8.0 for Linux.
  So either for the November or the December(most likely) meeting, I can
  present some info on it.  I am doing a database/java/web project with a
  friend, and will try to convince him to give some imput as well.

  But if I make it Saturday, I can answer some basic questions about Oracle
  on Linux.

--
Joseph A. Heil, Jr.
email:               heilja@dbsource.com